February is Children’s Dental Health Awareness month and we want to spread the word through song! This month we will be visiting local elementary schools promoting oral health, but we need your help in spreading the word.
We’re calling all Northern Nevada teachers! To promote oral health, we want to hear your Tooth Tunes! Here’s what you need to do.
- Create and sing a 1-minute song all about oral health care. It can be about keeping your teeth clean, healthy and looking good!
- Take a video of your class singing the song and submit your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The top 10 videos submitted will be voted on Sala Family Dentistry’s Facebook page. The video with the most “likes” will receive a pizza party and $500 to be used for classroom expenses.
- Facebook voting will take place from March 4-14.
- The winning classroom will be announce on March 15!
Submit your video of your classroom singing the song you create together to email@example.com. We can’t wait to see all the videos!
Make sure all the parents/guardians for the children in your classroom fill out the photo/video release form. Please submit these along with your video.
** The Washoe County School District or the Board of Trustees neither endorses now sponsors the organizations now sponsors the organization or activity represented in this document. The distribution of this material is provided as a community service. **
Join our Newsletter!
Enter your email below to join the Sala Family Newsletter! We will provide you with the latest information so you can stay up-to-date with the latest dental news and events.