Happy New Year from Sala Family Dentistry! We hope you had a wonderful holiday and New Year’s celebration! With 2018 over, and 2019 on the horizon, we encourage you to make your oral and dental health a top priority in the new year. Here are some tips for 2019 to stay on top of your New Year’s Resolution of having excellent oral health!
- Change Your Toothbrush Every 3-4 Months: Bristles that become frayed or worn are less effective at cleaning your teeth properly. Start the new year off right by heading to the store and getting yourself and your family members new toothbrushes!
- Brush for 2 Minutes 2 Times a Day: We know that life is busy and can get away from you. We do believe that even a quick brush is better than no brush at all. Make sure that you are brushing your teeth morning and night – when you do make sure to time yourself and brush for 2 minutes. This allows you an appropriate amount of time to get in all those nooks and crannies.
- Floss Daily! We know, we know. Everyone’s favorite past time. Flossing is imperative for health oral hygiene. Little extra tips, leave some floss in your car, you can floss on the go. Just do it.
- Set Up Your Bi-Yearly Dentist Appointments: Here at Sala Family Dentistry we make sure to send out reminders so you don’t miss your dentist appointments. If you set them up at the beginning of the year, that’s one thing out of the way! We’ll help you stay on track throughout the year.
- Dental Memberships: We want to make sure that even if you don’t have dental insurance that you’re able to follow your New Year’s Resolution. We offer dental memberships that reduced dental fees for services, have no yearly maximums, have no pre-existing condition limitations, have no waiting periods (Immediate eligibility), no pre-authorization requirements, valid with health savings accounts, flex spending accounts, and health reimbursement accounts.
Join our Newsletter!
Enter your email below to join the Sala Family Newsletter! We will provide you with the latest information so you can stay up-to-date with the latest dental news and events.